Eat Pretty is the first book to bring beauty to the table with a collection of seasonal, anti-aging foods and recipes packed with essential beauty nutrients that nourish healthy skin, hair, nails and a youthful body from the inside out. It’s also a story of my own journey from a beauty editor at a major fashion magazine to a health coach transforming women’s skin one bite at a time.
In Eat Pretty, you'll learn:
- Why eating fresh, seasonal foods nourishes your beauty with exactly what it needs during every month of the year
- 20 recipes that will inspire you to sip, snack, and serve the foods that make you glow
- More than 85 of the top beauty foods for each season
- What you need to stock in your beauty pantry so you'll always be ready to make a beautifying meal
- Which foods and nutrients target your specific beauty concerns- from skin to hair, nails, energy, weight and mood
- How your daily food and lifestyle choices can slow down the aging process and keep you looking younger longer Ideal beauty meals that fit your body's needs during each season of the year
- How to set seasonal beauty intentions that will inspire you to follow a beautiful path all year long
- How to fine-tune your daily habits and your inner health (digestion, hormone balance, sleep, emotional health) to support radiant beauty
Hatchette Book Group a leading US trade publisher and a division of the third largest trade and educational book publisher in the world, Hachette Livre. In one year, HBG publishes approximately 1,400+ adult books, 300 books for young readers, and 450 audiobook titles.
See more by Hachette Book Group.
We'll accept in-store exchanges or issue store credit minus shipping costs for unworn, unwashed merchandise with original store tags attached and in original packaging within 21 days of your order date. If you receive an item that is damaged, please Contact Us directly. Please note: we do not issue refunds.