Not In Love With Your Purchase?
We want you to be completely happy with your new purchase. We’ll gladly exchange (in-store only) or issue store credit for unworn, unwashed, or defective merchandise with original tags attached. Simply mail it back to us within 21 days of your order date for an exchange or store credit. Any sale and reduced-price products, beauty, intimates, and vintage items are Final Sale and cannot be returned for exchange or store credit.
Please allow 2 to 3 business days to process your return once it’s received. Details of your store credit will be emailed and can be redeemed online or in store and instructions will be included. We do not issue refunds.
To start a Domestic Return for store credit please visit our Online Return Portal
- Enter your order number and the email address associated with the order you wish to return. Once you order is located, select your items and reason for return.
- You will receive an email with a shipping label and directions on how to complete your return within one business day.
- Please include the original invoice or order number with your items when you mail them back.
- We kindly ask that all clothing is returned in its original condition. We cannot accept items without tags attached or that have been received after 21 days from the purchase date.
*Please note at this time we cannot process online exchanges. If you would like to exchange an item please start a return using our Online Return Portal. Once we receive your order we will email you a store credit that can be used to place a new order for the item(s).
To start an International Return for exchange or store credit:
- Call us at 562.433.4341 or email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help you with the process.
If an order is placed using Afterpay and an item doesn't work out, simply mail it back to us within 21 days of your order date and the total cost of your item(s) will be applied onto a Prism Boutique store credit. We do not issue store credits for partial payments, and you will still be responsible for the remaining payments to Afterpay from your original purchase.