Join the Prism Boutique team! We’re currently on the hunt for enthusiastic and talented new people to join our team, so check this page to see our current available positions and learn how to apply.
Prism Boutique is looking for enthusiastic and dependable individuals to join our team in the role of Retail Associate at our Long Beach boutique.
- Responsible for sales and customer service in an energetic retail store setting.
- Process credit card transactions using a POS system ensuring the accuracy of the inventory and POS systems.
- Maintain product merchandising, replenish products, and keep the store looking clean and displays fresh.
- Maintain a safe and clean retail store work environment.
- Assist with boutique events and general marketing tasks as needed.
- Communicate clearly with Store Manager.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge, current trends and internal marketing campaigns.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of previous customer service experience a must in preferably in a specialty/ boutique setting.
- Excellent communication skills, positive attitude, friendly, upbeat, and helpful demeanor is a must.
- Experience with cash-handling and a POS is preferred.
- Creative, self-motivated, assertive and takes initiative, dependable, trustworthy and consistent.
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which may include evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to perform all store opening and closing duties independently.
If you fit the profile above, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Retail Associate & Your Name. Include in your cover letter, resume, and your availability. Let us know a little bit about yourself and why you think you’d be a good match for a position at Prism Boutique.